Tasks and Scenario
Our challenge in this tutorial is to build a test of the Calendar application. The tutorial will show how to use the test for regression and smoke testing. Then the tutorial will repurpose the test as a load and performance test and business service monitor.
- Build and run a functional test of the Calendar application.
- Run the test in a TestNode using the HTMLUnit browser
- Run the test in a TestNode using Selenium RC and a browser.
- Reuse the test as a data-driven test with a Data Production Library that reads data from a Comma-Separated-Value (CSV) file.
- Reuse the test as a load and performance test.
- Reuse the test as a business service monitor.
- Transform the test into a Jython script and Java test class.
- Debugging Ajax Applications: Tips and Techniques